From February 12th to 14th, eDevice will be exhibiting at the HiMSS annual tradeshow, taking place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando (Florida, USA). Meet the team and discover our complete, fully integrated Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solution, by joining us at booth #4785
Please click here to send an email to our team and place your meeting request for the tradeshow.
The HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition is the leading health information and technology conference, bringing together 45,000 professionals seeking education, innovation and collaboration to transform the health industry.
More than half a million patients are actively using eDevice’s solutions. Being a key player in the industry, we provide a unique offer to medical devices manufacturers and healthcare providers interested in deploying complete connected healthcare solutions in a regulated environment.
eDevice’s expertise relies on a set of 5 complementary, fully-integrated products and services:
- HealthGO: an award-winning home health hub, allowing to connect Class II and Class III devices at the patient’s home
- HealthGO Live: a medical software application for healthcare providers to remotely manage their patients
- Mobile Network Services: eDevice’s medical hubs are provided with SIM cards and benefit from global mobile connectivity
- Device Management Interface: for remote administration of connected medical devices
- Cloud Infrastructure: a unique, secure and interoperable cloud infrastructure, designed specifically for medical data management.
Healthcare leaders rely on eDevice’s complete solution to securely transmit medical data between their patients and their systems, using eDevice’s innovative and reliable solutions. eDevice currently connects more than 650,000 patients across the globe.
We look forward to discussing your connected care projects at our booth #4785 during the HIMSS19 exhibition.
Please get in touch with our VP Sales & Business Development Michael Freudmann to schedule a meeting with our team.